Oil Sorbents and Chemical Sorbents with Super Absorbent Power for the Economical Prevention and Removal of Spills
RAW EcoLine Nonwoven Sorbents - an "all- purpose sorbent" with a very good absorbing performance, high tensile strength, uniform absorbency on the whole surface area of the nonwoven fabric and maximum retention capacity, combining all quality features.
An oil and chemical sorbent of polypropylene suitable for
- virtually all working areas where liquids are processed, stored or transported to properly absorb leaks
as well as
- a preventive use
- Nonwoven Oil Sorbents
- Nonwoven Chemical Sorbents
- Product Qualities
With these products, you have optimally oil contamination and leaks under control and can quickly remove them.
- Hydrophobic sorbent material absorbs only oil but no water
- The material floats on the surface of the water and, in this way, the oil is removed
- Continues to float even after saturation
- For quick spill response or prevention
- Oil-Only sorbents (nonwoven oil sorbent), white
For absorbing oils and other hydrocarbon-based liquids - no aqueous media. Able to float and very well suited for separating oil from water.
- Oil-Only sorbents (nonwoven oil sorbent), brown
For absorbing oils and other hydrocarbon-based liquids. Removes dirt and grime and makes them almost invisible.
Ideal for leaks and spills as well as for maintenance jobs
- 100 % polypropylene - inert against a very wide range of common – also aggressive – liquid chemicals, such as acids, bases and strong oxidants (see DEKRA Test Report)
- Oleophilic/hydrophilic (attracts oil and water) material properties
- For clean-up and maintenance operations, laboratory, transport of dangerous goods, etc.
- For quick response or prevention
- Universal sorbent (nonwoven oil sorbent/nonwoven chemical sorbent), grey
For absorbing almost all common oils, coolants, lubricants, solvents and water-based liquids, such as acids and bases.
|HW||HeavyWeight, heavy quality|
|MW||MediumWeight, medium weight quality|
|SW||SingleWeight, light quality|
Browsing through the Products (Oil Sorbents, Nonwoven Oil Sorbents, Oil Absorbent Pads)
Meltblown Oil Absorbent Pads (Oil Sorbent): Super Absorbent
Meltblown – oil sorbents (nonwoven oil sorbents) with highest and fastest suction power, good oil retention capacity
Nonwoven oil sorbents (oil sorbent):
- to absorb oil spills and leaks in indoor areas of the industry
- to absorb oil spills on waters and to protect shore areas
These floating oil absorbent pads (oil-only sorbent, nonwoven oil absorbent pads) offer, besides all other positive properties of our RAW EcoLine oil absorbent pads, an even higher suction power.
This material construction is better suited for use on oil contaminated waters, to separate oil from water, than other oil sorbent materials of this type.
Not All Nowoven Fabric is the Same: Which Quality Features are Important
The choice of the right sorbent depends on the application. Besides the absolutely required compatibility with the liquids to be absorbed, specific criteria are decisive and relevant for a correct evaluation of the absorption properties and the price/performance ratio.
You will find detailed information on this topic here.
Due to further development and the introduction of new manufacturing technologies leading to constant product improvements, the images of the surface textures of the sorbent materials on the web sites do not always correspond to the delivered products.
Values for the Absorption Capacity
The indicated values for the absorption capacity of RAW PP sorbent products relate to measurements according to RAW factory standard with a test fluid corresponding to the extra light heating oil of the LTwS No. 27 [LTwS = Lagerung und Transport wassergefährdender Stoffe = Storage and Transport of Water Pollutants] "Requirements for oil binders".